Missed our first blog? CLICK HERE to learn all about Project Safe Grad
There is an ALL NIght Graduation Party planned for the evening of June 13th - directly following graduation. If your graduate has submitted their permission slip and is attending the party, please make sure they have the following items with them at graduation for this evening:
- SHS STUDENT ID
- Sneakers & socks (required for some activities)
- Bathing suit (towels are also supplied at the venue)
- 2 extra changes of clothes (must meet school dress code)
- Plastic bag for wet bathing suit
- Cell phone/ camera
- NO jewelry or anything you worry you might lose
Students will receive a towel to be used at the pool and MUST wear the official Class of 2016 T-shirt issued at the graduation reception. Students not attending the party may pick up their t-shirt and towel at the office on Tuesday, June 14th.
****NO FOOD, BEVERAGES, OR CIGARETTES ARE ALLOWED!!****
Bags will be searched before boarding buses!!
Any questions?? Need a permission slip??
Contact Kristen Morehouse kristen.t.morehouse@